Friday, June 17, 2005

Take a Bath with me

Okay ... the title of this post was intended to be provocative to catch your attention. I received very exciting news last week. I've been tapped to lead a tour in the spring of 2006 of Jane Austen's Bath -- and other locations where Austen lived and/or visited. My novel BY A LADY, which is set primarily in Bath, and which features Jane Austen as a major secondary character, got me the job. It's hard to imagine anything more delightful than spending a week in one of my favorite places in the world, and a wonderful opportunity for me to be able to tie in the timing of the tour with the release of BY A LADY, which is set to hit the bookstores in March. If you're interested in booking the tour, visit www.pausesinc.com to learn more about it, and watch that site for itinerary details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home